Our mission at Green Maids, LLC. is to give our clients a non-toxic sparkling clean service. We believe that your home is your sanctuary and should not be filled with harmful, toxic chemicals. We are committed to changing the way you view the modern cleaning industry and to “go Natural”.
Our cleaning philosophy emphasizes on preventing illness, prolonging life, and protecting our environment. We only use all natural and eco-friendly cleaning products, microfiber cloths, all natural essential oils and hypoallergenic vacuums.
I created Green Maid because I was shocked to learn of all the toxic chemicals in today’s household cleaning products. Most of these chemicals are damaging to your health and the environment. Do you want to spray hazardous chemicals and pesticides all over your home? No way, neither do we!
As a mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend, I became very concerned and feel like it is an obligation to spread the word on the use of everyday household cleaners. We can make a big difference in people’s lives by educating others.
What we do today, will have an impact on what we leave behind for our children.
Go Natural….. Go Green….. Go Green Maid.
Our Cleaning Packages
Pure & Natural
This home spa treatment includes linen turn down bed service, spritzed with lavender or jasmine water and organic chocolates placed on pillows.
- Wipe down exterior of cabinets and shelves
- Wash interior and exterior of microwave
- Clean exterior of all appliances
- Wipe down stovetop
- Wash and disinfect all countertops, backsplashes and sinks
- Vacuum and hand-wash hardwoods and tile with swedish Bona Floor Treatments
- Shine and clean fixtures
- Wipe down mirrors
- Wash and disinfect sinks, counters and toilets
- Scrub and remove mold and mildew from showers and bathtubs
- Wipe down cabinets, doors and shelves
- Wipe down toiletries and knick knacks
- Vacuum and hand-wash floors with Swedish Bona Floor Treatments
- Shake and air out area rugs
- Vacuum all carpets with hypoallergenic vacuums
- Vacuum, sweep and wash all floors with Swedish Bona Floor Treatment
- Vacuum and wash under furniture (if accessible)
- Dust baseboards
- Dust shelves, lamps, pictures and knick knacks
- Clean entryway window and backdoor glass
- Pick up and straighten up
- Rotate dusting blinds & ceiling fans each visit
- Empty waste baskets
*Rates begin at $100 and up for weekly treatments or $150 and up for bi-weekly treatments, depending on the size of the home, pets, children, and clutter
This home spa treatment guarantees all of the amenities of Pure & Natural PLUS…..
- Wash light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Vacuum all furniture, including under cushions
- Deep scrub tile and grout in bathrooms and kitchens
- Change sheets and make beds
- Spot clean doors, windows, walls and handrails
- Wash baseboards Dust blinds (slat by slat)
*Additional rates apply
Not a surface of your home is left untouched. This home spa treatment is a combination of Pure & Natural and Wellness PLUS…..
- Wash blinds (slat by slat)
- Spot clean windows
- Clean inside oven and refrigerator
- Wash and replace linens, towels and bath mats at your request
- Clean out fireplace
- Wash out trash cans
- Dust plants
- Fresh cut flowers will be left for your enjoyment
*Additional rates apply
A La Carte
Customized treatments can be created at your request by adding any or all of the following items:
Prices begin at:
Ceiling fans $4 per
Wash Blinds $5 per
Change Linens $6 per
Vacuum Furniture $10 - $20
Wash & put away dishes $12 - $15
Wash towels, sheets & bathmats $25
Light Laundry $30 - $40
Water Plants $10
Wash Windows (inside only) $5 per
Sweep porch $10
Pet Pampering $25
Fresh Flowers Market Price